Our Code of Service is to ensure that our guests experience the best possible dining experience our industry can offer.
- We will provide courteous, pleasant service and attempt to fulfill all our guests’ meal requests.
- We will strive to offer service in a timeframe important to patrons and their guests.
- We will serve safe food in accordance with all food standards and regulations.
- We will operate in compliance with all applicable government regulations.
- We will ensure safe and proper handling, storage and preparation of all the food and beverages we serve.
- We will be conscious of the environment and participate in proper waste management practices.
- We will accommodate special diet needs and food sensitivities wherever possible.
- We will enjoy welcoming you as guests in our establishments.
If for any reason you feel a member restaurant is not operating in accordance with this code, please contact the Restaurant Association of Newfoundland Labrador (RANL), P.O. Box 5451, Station “C”, St. John’s, NL A1C 5W4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .